This webinar will present the main outcomes from the IEA SHC Task 59 Renovating historic buildings towards zero energy.
- Renovating historic buildings towards zero energy – an over view of Task 59. Alexandra Troi, Eurac Research.
- Hiber Atlas – A best practice database. Daniel Herrera, Eurac Research.
- Planning energy retrofits of historic buildings: EN 16883:2017 in practice. Gustaf Leijonhufvud, Uppsala University.
- Hiber Tool –Selecting conservation compatible retrofit solutions. Rainer Pfluger, Innsbruck University.
- Research communication and dissemination of results. Roger Curtis, Historic Environment Scotland.
The webinar is free of charge but please register to get access and further information.